lundi 12 octobre 2009

Oliver Jeffers

I discovered Oliver Jeffers just a couple days ago.
For my 5 years old son's birthday, I was looking for a book.
And strolling around one of the bookshops of the area, I was a little bit lost ...then I found him ;-).
And some of his books : Lost and Found, How to catch a star and The way back home.
I immediately love them. And the Lost and found colouring book too.
I like his, apparently simple, drawings surrounded buy all these deep and subtle colors.

J'ai découvert Oliver Jeffers il y a seulement quelques jours de cela, en recherchant un cadeau d'anniversaire pour mon garçon de 5 ans.
Perdue au beau milieu du rayon "Livres jeunesse" d'une des librairies du quartier, je suis tombée sur trois de ses livres : Lost and Found, How to catch a star et The way back home.
J'ai été tout de suite séduite par un graphisme épuré et une palette de couleurs tout en dégradés subtils.
Le livre de coloriage et de dessins tiré du livre "Lost & Found" est parfait pour laisser s'exprimer les talents artistiques des petits !

Aucun commentaire:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails