jeudi 7 octobre 2010

Trick or treats ?

My son's birthday party was so great that he wants me to organize a Halloween party at the end of the month !!!
My 3 little happy ghosts advised me to have a look here !

Happytought has really gorgeous ready-to-print (PDF files) and make with children halloween kits.

I will use the one on the first picture below, with bunnies vampire :) : it's my favorite kit because my 2 little boys are still baby & toddler. But I'm sure the other ones will be great for teens or even grewn-up ;)
And you, what is your favorite ?
Après la fête d'anniversaire, une Halloween party en préparation ?
Les chouettes kits, prêts à imprimer, de chez happytought sont parfaits puisqu'il y a tout ce qu'il faut pour une fête digne de ce nom !
Mon préféré est celui avec les lapinous vampires et vous ? ;)

And have you noticed the new header ? ;)
Halloween time has definitively started.

Aucun commentaire:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails